Purchasing your first touring caravan can be a daunting prospect, it's a major financial investment after all. There can be so many questions, even before physically viewing your options...
Happy to help...
Our sales team here at Halleys Burnhouse Caravans will talk you through the whole purchase process from start to finish. Whether it be the initial viewings and deciding on a specific model or the various aspects involved in towing and using your first touring caravan.
What we offer...
- We realise that the number of layouts, specifications and options available out there for tourers can be confusing to someone new to the market. We're here to guide you into a caravan best suited to your needs and requirements or advise you on the benefits of each.
- We offer an NCC (National Caravan Council) approved Tow Check service free of charge, detailing what your current or potential tow vehicle is capable of towing. This allows you to rule out certain models or determine what you can safely tow with what you have and breaks the various weights to be considered into easily understood sections.
- Every caravan (unless otherwise stated) receives a PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) before collection. This inspection involves checking the operation of every part of the tourer before delivery and rectifying any minor faults before collection, as well as making any additions such as motor movers, external sockets and so forth.
- Every tourer we sell (unless otherwise stated) comes with a warranty, be it a balance of manufacturer's warranty or a separate 12 month MB&G Insurance warranty for your own piece of mind.
- We offer a full handover service on collection of touring caravan. We feel it's hugely important that every customer leave satisfied with their new purchase and by taking you through the various aspects of the caravan front to back, the purchaser will hopefully be made more familiar and therefore more at ease with their new caravan. The handover process also allows us to run you through caravan specific procedures and parts of the caravan in person, which is always helpful over and above what's mentioned in a manufacturer's handbook.
- If storage for your new purchase is an issue, we have a long running association with Lugtonridge Caravan Storage, which is a few hundred yards up the A736 from us. We can put you in touch with them to make storage arrangements and chat about pricing options. Storage with Lugtonridge also allows conventient servicing - simply drop in the keys to us before service time, the team at Lugtonridge bring the caravan to us, we service it, they then collect it leaving only the bill to be paid for and the keys to be collected.
Rest assured at Halleys Burnhouse Caravans we put you, the customer, first and guide you through every part of your first caravan purchase. We offer a friendly, personal service and the best deals possible.
Found something you like...?
Fill out the form on this page with any enquiry you may have or pop down to our branch in Burnhouse and we'll be more than happy to help!